Want to save money – and the planet?
Welcome to Don’t Do A Dodo.
We want to show you how we can all change the planet together. Whilst also saving money on our energy bills.
It’s all based on a simple idea: the power of clubbing together.
By buying as a community, we can secure tremendous discounts that help our money go further and make far more of a difference to the planet.
Lots of people want to make a difference in the fight against climate change but are discouraged from doing so by six questions to which they don’t have answers:
- What’s the biggest impact that I could have which might actually help?
- Who can I trust to give me truly accurate, actionable advice?
- How will anything I do ever make a worthwhile difference?
- Can I afford it?
- When can I start?
- Whom can I collaborate with to share the experience?
Our lengthy experience in the energy industry has helped us identify the winning products and services that will have the biggest impact on your carbon footprint – and your energy bill.
And now, by clubbing together, we’re knocking down the barriers holding people back:
- We provide specialist advice to highlight the “biggest bang for your buck”.
- By coming together and achieving scale, we have a far greater carbon impact – so everybody knows they’re part of something bigger.
- Bulk buys incentivise suppliers to give great value deals – and a higher quality of service.
- Clubbing together is fun, as we can encourage and learn from each other, whilst identifying the best suppliers.
Interested? If so, then why not…
- have a look at our Youtube channel
- follow us on Facebook/Instagram
- sign up for our free newsletter.
- find out how Local Carbon Clubs can help you save money and carbon.
It’s time to start a revolution.
And everyone’s invited.
Nigel and Charles