So, how can you save money with Don’t do a Dodo?
At Don’t Do A Dodo, we secure great discounts by bulk-buying leading green products for our club members. We call this “club buying“.
Getting involved is straightforward wherever you are in the UK. There are just a few simple steps and you can start immediately.
- Click here to get started. It’s quick, easy and free.
- Check out the Local Carbon Clubs in your area and join the nearest one. Or you can ask us to start one where you live.
- Take a look at your Local Club’s offers and notice the great discounts from being part of a club. National offers work the same way.
- When you find an offer that’s right for you, just place your order.
- Take delivery of your new product and settle up with your supplier. Sales commission on the order is shared between you, the buyer, and Don’t do a Dodo Ltd.
- Write a quick review of your supplier – then check out your next club offer!
It really is that simple. And, by buying as part of a club, you know you’re making a real difference to the environment.
It’s far more effective than acting alone, plus you get to save money and create opportunities for local suppliers. It’s a real win-win for everyone. For more information on why we think clubbing together is the best way forward to combating climate change, take a look at some of these articles.
So don’t do a dodo and delay.
Nigel and Charles
ps if you’re a supplier, plumber, electrician, solar panel installer or similar… why not get in touch to talk about how Don’t Do A Dodo could send you lots of new sales leads?